Grooveground Reopening Updates
Hi everyone! First, we hope that everyone is safe, sound, and starting to enjoy summer. Like you, we have been closely watching the dynamics of the pandemic and what businesses are doing to safely reopen while protecting their staff and patrons. From those many examples, we have mapped out a way for Grooveground to serve safely both in the short and long term and are pleased to announce that we are looking to re-open for take-out orders on July 17th at 10AM (barring any issues with our new systems).
Even with the most detailed planning, there are still going to be things we’ll be making up as we go along, so we appreciate your patience with new procedures and slightly longer wait times. Generally, here’s what you can expect…
• Enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
• Managed lines for walk-in take-out and order pick-up
• A limited menu of our top-selling items
• Open daily from 10 AM – 2 PM with the addition of later/earlier hours as traffic permits
• New online ordering options for pick-up at grooveground.com
• UBER and GrubHub will remain in place for delivery
• And best of all — the Garden Bar will re-open! (with social distancing of course)
Lastly, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the emails and messages asking about us and our staff personally, and about re-opening. We have missed everyone beyond reason and so happy to finally be able to set a date. Bear with us as we continue to figure out the details and we look forward to welcoming everyone back soon!
— Chris, Mikey, and staff